King Island is becoming a place that can support people wanting a work/life balance. Whether you want an office for a day or long term, there are spaces available to accommodate your needs. Below are the current options that are available:
1. KIRDO building - 5 George st, Currie - Room with desk, chair and cupboard available for long term lease or hot desking. Internet can be included if required. If you want to be part of a place that is like a community hub, but don't want to be on the busy main st, this is a great office to have. It is large enough to accommodate 2 people and you get priority use of a board room with video conferencing equipment, and easy access to printing/laminating and other services provided by KIRDO. Reception services can be provided by KIRDO also.
Ph: KIRDO (03) 6462 1778 for inspection or more information.
2. Shop 32A Edward St Currie
Recently renovated shop/office space with prime town location and impressive frontage for displays and signage! There will be great opportunity of exposure for your business as traffic will be passing by and through the roundabout all day.
Can be customized to fit your use depending on preference.
Please note: the books in the photos are in there for storage, they will be removed before the tenant moves in. /
Specs: Area: 45 msq
* 1 toilet and bathroom cabinet/vanity
* Adequate kitchen space with sink that has the capacity for a small fridge and microwave (at the very least)
* Storeroom with adequate shelving and space
* Work/display counter
* Air conditioning and heating
* ADSL available
* Customer parking at front, including 1 disabled space, and extra parking on Netherby Rd
Please call Ian at 0427200030 or send an email to email@example.com to arrange a tour through.